[protege-discussion] Antwort: [SPAM] Re: Antwort: ChangeHistory+ TIMESTAMPS

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 31 12:30:50 PST 2007

On Jan 26, 2007, at 4:11 PM, Daniel Holbert wrote:

> That's great!  How soon do you expect that the updated ChangesTab will
> be ready?

This is hard to say at the moment.  There significant motivation to
get this ready very soon (Feb 11) and we are working towards this
deadline.  But this might be a reasonably complicated refactor and so
I can't guarantee this.  But it probably will fix this within the
next three months or so in any case.

-Timothy