[protege-discussion] Conditions Widgt

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 31 14:07:29 PST 2007

Hatem,

The conditions widget is a Protege OWL specific widget and is not used
in Protege frames.

Please look at the Documentation section of our website that contains
Getting started, User Guides, tutorials and other documentation resources:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/users.html

If you plan to use OWL, please post your questions on the Protege OWL
mailing list.

Thanks,
Tania