[protege-discussion] Protege 3.3b411 and Query Results protege_query_results.txt

usenet at mnet-mail.de usenet at mnet-mail.de
Mon Jul 2 04:40:44 PDT 2007

Hi,
I just found a problem with Protege 3.3 beta 411. I get exceptions when
trying to save Query results.

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
	at java.io.File.<init>(File.java:332)
	at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.queries_tab.InstancesList$3.actionPerformed(Unknown
Source)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1849)

I use a Server-based Protge installation. Looking at the Sourcecode, I
find that the output directory is not configurable and retrieved by deprecated
function getProjectDirectoryFile(). To where does this directory resolve
in a Server mode project? With Protege 3.2.1 it was Protege installation
directory, which is also not a good idea because it might be readonly.

Is there any way we could make the output directory configurable?

Regards,
Jens.