[protege-discussion] Ontoviz Plugin - location of generated dot file?

usenet at mnet-mail.de usenet at mnet-mail.de
Mon Jul 2 04:45:50 PDT 2007

Hi,
Ontoviz Plugin is nice, but I'd like to get the generated picture outside of
Protege.

On a windows installation, I found out that Ontoviz generates two files with the
name of the Ontology (I use a Server sided) in the root of the Installation
directory. My Protege is in D:\Prog... and I find D:\FooBar.dot and
D:\FooBar.dot-input.

Is there any way to configure the output directory of intermediate dot files?

Regards,
Jens.