[protege-discussion] Frozen Instance editor window

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 2 11:28:03 PDT 2007

Hi Bo,

Thanks for the bug report. What version of Protege are you using?

 From the stack trace it looks like the browser text of an instance was
changed, and either the type of the instance became null (which should
never happen) or the browser pattern of the instance type could not be
found.

Do you have some steps to reproduce this behavior? I am sure this bug is
easy to be fixed, if we can reproduce it.

Thanks,
Tania