[protege-discussion] Ontoviz Plugin - location of generated dot file?

Barry Jackson b.x.jackson at world-net.co.nz
Mon Jul 2 15:08:42 PDT 2007

Assuming you are working on a PC and not a Mac you need to check the
"Save as gif" in the "Ontoviz Global Options" window obtained by
clicking on the Op tab. A gif file is produced when you next create a
graph. The file appears in your designated work area.

if it is a Macintosh see my earlier message to this forum.

Barry