[protege-discussion] Ontoviz Plugin - location of generated dot file?

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 2 15:56:59 PDT 2007

Jens,

The OntoViz plugin does not work correctly in client-server mode. I have
fixed it. The fix will be available in the next Protege release.

In the multi-user client, the user will be asked where he wants to save
the OntoViz files (.dot, .dot-input and .gif). A Protege client cannot
(or actually, it should not) write to the file system of the server.

Cheers,
Tania