[protege-discussion] Protege 3.3b411 - small problem with collabProtege and Workaround

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 2 16:22:57 PDT 2007

Jens,

In the current version, the collaborative part works only if the "Track
changes" option is enabled (in Project -> Configure -> Options) or if
ChangesTab is active.

Enabling and disabling the collaborative panel and the change tracking
in a more user-friendly way is one of the top priorities for me now.

Cheers,
Tania