[protege-discussion] Protege 3.3b411 and Query Results protege_query_results.txt

usenet at mnet-mail.de usenet at mnet-mail.de
Tue Jul 3 01:07:03 PDT 2007

Hi Tania,

Zitat von Tania Tudorache <tudorache at stanford.edu>:
> I have extended the Export functionality, so that the user can choose
> where to save the query results.

in what build is this file chooser included? Using Protege 3.3. build 411
I don't get any file chooser in the QueryTab results. Maybe there's another
problem, because the protege_query_results.txt File does not even show
in Protege-directory.

> In the client-server mode, the query results will be saved on the client
> side, not on the server side. This was a mistake in the previous
> implementation.

That's funny! O.K., I was expecting the file to show up on the client side.

> Cheers,
> Tania

Jens.