[protege-discussion] Ontoviz Plugin - location of generated dot file?

usenet at mnet-mail.de usenet at mnet-mail.de
Tue Jul 3 01:19:25 PDT 2007

Hi Barry,

Zitat von Barry Jackson <b.x.jackson at world-net.co.nz>:
> Assuming you are working on a PC and not a Mac you need to check the
> "Save as gif" in the "Ontoviz Global Options" window obtained by
> clicking on the Op tab. A gif file is produced when you next create a
> graph. The file appears in your designated work area.
>
> if it is a Macintosh see my earlier message to this forum.

thanks for your reply. No Apple, sorry, I'm still stuck with Windows PC's here.

Using the "Save as gif" option, it does the same. Gif is saved in the
root directory of my harddisk in the same position as .dot and .do-input

What do you mean by "The file appears in your designated work area".
On Windows this should be somewhere else?

I probably have to get the Sourcecode and see how the save directory
is determined.

Regards,
Jens.