[protege-discussion] preloading of Instances in Protege 3.3 (411) ?

Jens usenet at mnet-mail.de
Tue Jul 3 01:46:12 PDT 2007

Hi again,
sorry for my "spamming" of the list today. I have collected several topics
and I want them sorted out in individual mails.

My hopefully last question today is, how do I configure preloading of
Instances in Protege frames. As I use client-server mode, is this preloading
configured on the server, on the client or both?

I tried to load instances of class Person and a maximum of 5000 instances with
these parameters:

server.client.preload0=Person
preload.frame.limit=5000

Starting the client, it says something about preloading, but it does not do
anything. Adding the parameters to Protege.lax and/or protege.properties Files
have no effect.

What can I do? system properties on Windows should bei in Protege.lax, right?

Regards,
Jens.

Console-output starting the Protege client:
CONFIG: Loaded plugin uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.owlviz
CONFIG: Loaded plugin uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.protege.wizard - Basic Wizards
CONFIG: Loaded plugin uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.protege.wizard.owl - OWL Wizards
CONFIG: Preloading frame values
CONFIG: Preloading frame values
WARNING: Missing map instance: onto_db_tst_ProjectKB_Instance_210578 -- Property
MapUtil.getMap()
WARNING: null -- WidgetUtilities.isSuitableExport()
WARNING: null -- WidgetUtilities.isSuitableExport()
CONFIG: Preloading frame values
CONFIG: Preloading frame values
CONFIG: Preloading frame values
CONFIG: Preloading frame values
CONFIG: Preloading frame values
CONFIG: Preloading frame values
INFO: Connected to server chat project on server.
INFO: UI display time = 4 sec