[protege-discussion] Protege 3.3b411 - small problem with collabProtege and Workaround

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 3 10:10:32 PDT 2007

Jens,

Thank you for the suggestion. If the "Track changes" option is enabled,
you don't need to activate the ChangesTab to track the changes. The
initial activation of the ChangesTab is needed only to generate the
changes & annotations ontology.  Anyway, I plan to make this much more
user friendly, but I am not sure that I will be able to do this before
the next release.

Cheers,
Tania