[protege-discussion] Collaborative Protege - Help for a Begineer

Hemali Majithia majithia at streamsage.com
Thu Jul 5 17:31:10 PDT 2007

Hi,

I have just started playing with Protege to create ontology using the
collaborative panel for multi-user environment. I had setup the client and
server using the tutorials on the wiki.

We are making changes to the ontology and running into issues when trying
to save the project on the server. I was hoping if someone can help me
with the same ?

When I open the client, the "Save Project" is always greyed out for the
project. The changes are saved only for the current session, i.e till the
server is not shutdown. Can someone please tell me if I'm missing
something very obvious. In one of the discussin threads, there was a
mention of "server property", what does this mean and do I have to set
this and if so which file ?

Any help regarding this matter will be immensely useful.

Thanks much,
-Hemali