[protege-discussion] my previous message!!

Richard Weyhrauch rweyhrauch at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 11:28:56 PDT 2007

My apologies for sending the previous message to the entire list.  IBUKI frequently makes its ontologies available to Universities as a way of learnig
what people are using ontologies for and how they are using them. Agsin I apologize for send this message to the entire list.

Richard Weyhrauch <rweyhrauch at yahoo.com> wrote: Hi, my company IBUKI is in the business of developing and selling ontologies.
could you tell me yur needs in more detail.  We may have some pre-existing things that might help.
Richard Weyhrauch

À̽ÂÈñ <sheel at pusan.ac.kr> wrote:              Hello.
  I am currently looking for a Car  Parts(vehicle parts) Ontology.
  Does anyone know if there already exists one to extend? (Freely or commercial)
  Or if there is a similar ontology for car parts that I can use as a reference?

  Thank you.