[protege-discussion] UMLS tab

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 6 17:44:30 PDT 2007

Hello Steve,

I just tested the UMLS Tab using Protege 3.3 and it seems to work fine
when connecting from Stanford.  The error message you are getting
indicates that your IP address is being rejected by the UMLSKS servers.
My suggestion is to send an email to them (umlsks at nlm.nih.gov) and tell
them the error message you are receiving so that they can check to see
if there are any problems with your UMLS license.  I have contacted them
in the past and they are usually pretty responsive.

Jennifer