[protege-discussion] Prompt Plugin

Debora Constantino debsouzac at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 04:42:30 PDT 2007

Hi all.

I'm trying to use the PROMPT plugin in Protége.
I need to do a test that merge two ontologies into one and extract portion
of one  ontology.
I've trying to use the two algorithms : lexical e FOAM.
When I test with lexical the test shows me suggestion based on id the
classes. I think that I'm doing
something wrong, bu I down't know what.
But when I try to use the FOAM plugin it shows me an error:
"An unexpected error occured while parsing the OWL files. Either the URIs
were invalid or the OWL format is unsupported."
I followed the instructions on Prompt plugin, but it still goes wrong.
Help me, please.

Debora.