[protege-discussion] using Prompt to map ontologies

Jane Eisenstein janee at softweave.com
Tue Jul 10 05:04:14 PDT 2007

The Prompt tab supports creating mappings between Protege
ontologies.  Its wiki page mentions this feature, but has no
information on how use the resulting mapping ontologies. Is the
feature actually in use?

I'm wondering whether it would be feasible to implement an OWL mapper
tab based on the current Prompt tab. This would only make sense if
this approach has not already been abandoned as a dead end.

Jane Eisenstein

PS When I tried to search for "mapping" in the archives for this
group, a runtime error occurred.