[protege-discussion] Open Source Reasoner?

Taylor Cowan taylor_cowan at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 21:10:50 PDT 2007

Both Protege 3 and 4 versions integrate well with Pellet (4 comes with it).  With Protege 3 you'd download Pellet and run it as a DIG server, then in your OWL preferences indicate the host and port (http://localhost:???).

Sorry, can't remember the port, but Pellet reports that on the command line when you start it.

Taylor