[protege-discussion] Plugin loading problem

Elena Pomohaci e.pomohaci at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 06:41:58 PDT 2007

Hello all!

I've developed my first plug-in for Protege. It's a tab widget plugin. I've
created the jar archive as advised in the Protege documentation and I placed
it into the Protege plugins folder. But when I open Protege, in the protege
console I get this warning:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/hp/hpl/jena/rdf/model/Resource
     at src.OntoDiagTab.<init><OntoDiagTab.java:41>
Method)
     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance (Unknown
Source)

Now, I checked the line 41 from the OntoDiagTab.java, and on that line I
created an instance of another class from the archive. I looked for that
class and it exists in the archive, so I cannot explain why it cannot find
it. Also, my tab is visible into Protege, but when I select it, it is empty.

Please, can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Thank you!

Elena