[protege-discussion] typical distribution of arities?

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Thu Jul 19 08:36:53 PDT 2007

I'd like to get an idea of the distribution of N in N-ary
relationships, as expressed in knowledge bases, etc.  That
is, what percentage of relationships can be expressed as
binary, trinary, etc.

If anyone has a suitable test case and would be willing to
run a quick tally, I'd love to see the results.  I'd also
be happy to receive anecdotal impressions, etc.

Feel free to send the information to me off-list...

-r
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm at cfcl.com