[protege-discussion] instances of inlucded projects

Michael Atighetchi matighet at bbn.com
Thu Jul 19 14:24:46 PDT 2007

I have a project A that includes another project B.
I'm writing a plugin that wants to get a collection of all instances that
are only defined directly in A (and not any instances from B). In other words,
I'd like to get the same instances that show with solid colors in the Instances
tab via the Java API.

I'm using the Protege-Frames version 3.2.1.

Any help appreciated - I perused the mailing list and Java API for a couple of hours
to no aval.

Thanks
Michael

--