[protege-discussion] First Question

Achraf MTIBAA achrafmtibaa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 06:19:04 PDT 2007

Hello;

I am happy to take part in this forum…

My question:
How I can establish relations (semantic, structural) between instances
(objects) of the same class of our ontology created with protégé…
For example, if I have an instance (C1) and another instance (C2) of the
class (Concept), how I can establish a relation between (C1) and (C2) via
protétgé.¶I need to establish relations between the instances of the same
class.

Thanks

--
Achraf MTIBAA