[protege-discussion] Antwort: First Question

daniel.goergen at biotronik.com daniel.goergen at biotronik.com
Wed Jul 25 06:30:39 PDT 2007

Hello

> How I can establish relations (semantic, structural) between
> instances (objects) of the same class of our ontology created with
protégé…
> For example, if I have an instance (C1) and another instance (C2) of
> the class (Concept), how I can establish a relation between (C1) and
> (C2) via protétgé.¶I need to establish relations between the
> instances of the same class.

give the class a slot of type instance and allow only instances of the
class itself
you could also declare this slot inverse to itself so that you only have
to fill it in one instance

bye

Daniel

http://www.biotronik.com

BIOTRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementaerin:
BIOTRONIK Mess- und Therapiegeraete GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 2918
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dr. Max Schaldach, Christoph Boehmer, Dr. Werner Braun, Dr. Lothar Krings

This email and the information it contains including attachments are confidential and meant
only for use by the intended recipient(s); disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are
not addressed, but in the possession of this email, please notify the sender immediately.