[protege-discussion] Problems to Develop a Protege Plug in with Eclipse

Isaac Lera isaac.lera at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 09:47:25 PDT 2007

Hi everybody,

I try to develop a protege plug in (tab widget) with eclipse tool but I
don't see my tab plug in on protege (project->configure) window tab widgets.

I follow the web tutorial:
http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/pdk/plugins/tab_widget.html and
I configure my eclipse with: an output folder as external link to protege
plug in directory and VM directive
-Dprotege.dir=/home/xx/Protege_3.3_beta/
The manifest file is copied too....

I don't know like solving it. Do anyone have an small eclipse project with
correct configuration or a little tutorial...?

Thank you in advance,
Isaac