[protege-discussion] Need help -------------- ImageMapWidget

hendro antoni I. hendrar2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 01:21:16 PST 2007

Jennifer,
Thanks of replying my email, I am using protege 2000
version 1.9 which was i downloading from this site:

http://protege.stanford.edu/download/old-releases/1.9/

When i click "Defines Rectangles", and then I assigned
every image with different symbol, it works.

However when i tried to look at the instances and make
a query, every instance works properly (change
accordingly) as i expected, EXCEPT the image, it never
change and only the LAST IMAGE assigned appear.

Hopes help you to know my problem and what i did
wrong.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards
indra