[protege-discussion] question about 'using protege forms in other appications'

Yun Lin yun.lin2005 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 01:38:19 PST 2007

Hi,
I would like to use Protege forms in my own applications. I followed the
example listed at
http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/pdk/using_forms_in_other_applications.html.
The project was created by Protege 3.2.1 and the instance name is from the
.pprj file. However, the application runs with error:
    at edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.Project.show(Project.java:1919)
    at protegepack.ExternalApp.main(ExternalApp.java:23)

That is to say, the instance is 'null'. I am not sure if I use correct
instance name. But I tried some of instances in the .pprj file, the results
are same. Could you tell me what is wrong with the code and how to read the
.pprj file structure?

Thank you in advance!

Yun Lin