[protege-discussion] Shout Loudly: anybody have test data about defaults and exceptions

Peihong Ke Peihong.Ke at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
Fri Mar 2 08:29:19 PST 2007

Dear all,

I am currently collecting test data for a reasoner. I hope protege people can
help he about this.

The data I need should contain a domian knowledge (e.g. in OWL) with defaults
and exceptions.

For example: An ontology about cells with defaults such as "by default,
Eukaryotic Cell has one nuclear. However, although Red Blood Cell is a kind of
Eukaryotic Cell, it has no nucleus."

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Peihong Ke