[protege-discussion] Ontoclean

vbertaud at aol.com vbertaud at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 08:45:58 PST 2007

Hello,

I hope it is the right place to ask about Ontoclean.....

I am using Ontoclean metaproperties in order to validate my PROTEGE OWL ontology.

When trying to check the constraints in the Protege PALConstraints Tab, I get:

Validation Errors:
Predicate named supplying_identity is referenced but not defined.
Predicate named carrying_identity is referenced but not defined.

Does anybody know what it means and what I shall do?

Thanks in advance

Valerie