[protege-discussion] Ontoclean

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 2 12:22:27 PST 2007

At least in the Protege Frame version of Ontoclean, the names of the
slots are 'supplying identity' and 'carrying identity', not
'supplying_identity' and 'carrying_identity'. Verify that the names of
the slot/predicate referenced in the PAL constraint is consistent with
names of slots in your Protege ontology.

Samson