[protege-discussion] Jena parse error message.

Paula Gabriela paulag6 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:46:13 PST 2007

I need some help:

When I open my owl ontology, this message appears:

There were errors at performing operation.

1. An error occurred at parsing the OWL ontology

    file:/C:/Arquivos%20de%20programas/Protege_3.2.1/projeto%2001.owl

    at line 5167 and column 27.
    Jena parse error message: XML document structures must start and end
within the same entity.
    Exception class org.xml.sax.SAXParseException.  Message: XML document
structures must start and end within the same entity.
See console and log for more details.

My project opens, but in a mess way ! What should I do?

thanks,
PG