[protege-discussion] need help to use protege 3.2

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 6 09:44:48 PST 2007

Do you have problems installing Protege 3.2, or do you need help setting
up your Java development environment, to develop a Protege plugin or
application?

One quick way to configure Protege in a Java development environment,
such as Eclipse or IntelliJ, is to select the Protégé installation
folder as your project home and then to add all the JAR files from the
installation to your project classpath. Set your compiler output path to
|plugins/classes|.

Tania