[protege-discussion] question about 'using protege forms in other appications'

Yun Lin yun.lin2005 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 01:33:38 PST 2007

Hi, Jens,
I tried a very simple OWL ontology in the Protege 3.2.1, but I did not see
any instance id of the frame in the window. I would like to show the OWL
Classes tree in my application. How can I do it?

A simple ontology project is attached. Could you specify the ID for the
frame to show the OWL classes tree ?

Yun