[protege-discussion] how to start creating plugin

asma ounnas michoubisdo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 05:24:09 PST 2007

> Hi,

I want to create an ontology that extends the friend of a friend ontology
(foaf). I don't know how can I specify the domain and range of the
properties if they are classes from FOAF, as protege only offers me to
choose a domain/range from the list of classes i created. How can I get it
to specify a domain/range from a URL or an imported ontology like FOAF?