[protege-discussion] DISPLAY_SLOT problem

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 9 11:26:00 PST 2007

William,

The browser slot is working fine in the OWL ontologies that you have
given as example. What version of Protege did you use? We recommend that
you use the latest release 3.2.1.

If you set the browser slot to another slot than the name or rdfs:label,
for example, core:pref-label, then the same rules for computing the
browser text apply as the ones for rdfs:label and name. I just tested
that and it works in Protege 3.2.1.

One thing that I've observed in your ontologies, was the the
protege:defaultLanguage was set to "en-US" instead of just "en". Maybe
that was the problem.

Please ask in future OWL related questions on the OWL mailing list.

Thanks,
Tania