[protege-discussion] Question about Protégé UI Slowness

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 9 11:29:31 PST 2007

Ron,

I can give you the same advice as Mike. I don't think that the Protege
core itself gets slower, but this happens because one of the plugins,
probably one that does a lot of events processing. So I suggest that you
get rid of all the plugins that you don't really need. If you have a
"suspect" plugin, then please report this to the plugin developers, so
that they can fix this problem.

Tania