[protege-discussion] how to edited ontology online?- in windows system

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 9 11:57:15 PST 2007

If you open a project file from an Apache server, you won't be able to
save it.

If you want to have multiple users editing simultaneously the same
ontology,  you could use the multi-user Protege:
http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MultiUserTutorial

You could also look at Protege Web Browser, a web-based application for
browsing and editing Protege ontologies:

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WebProtege#nid40

We currently don't have anyone actively supporting the Protege Web
Browser. You can find more details about it from the wiki page.

Tania