[protege-discussion] ImageMapWidget and UrlWidget

selma khouri selmakhouri at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 12 01:41:13 PDT 2007

Hi,
I'm working with image with ImageMapWidget, I want to know how I can access the image which I stored in Protégé from a java application.
I have  the same problem with the URL Widget. the web page appears in the InstanceTab of Protege but I don't know how to access it from a java application (I tried with instance.getOwnSlotValue(slot) but the result of this instruction is null).
  thank you for your help.