[protege-discussion] How can I import a project which uses several RDFS files?

Sorin N. Ciolofan ciolofan at ics.forth.gr
Mon Mar 12 03:34:42 PDT 2007

 Hello!

 My name’s Sorin Ciolofan. I want to use Protégé in order to load a project
from RDFS files. I have 3 RDFS files which all together define a schema

 File C refers to file B and B refers to A.

 I want to create an instance of the global schema (the schema which is
defined by all of the 3 files). I noticed that I can create a new project
and load from only one RDFS file.

 Is there a way to load all the 3 schema files for this one project and then
to proceed to create an instance of it?

Thank you very much

With best regards,

Sorin Ciolofan