[protege-discussion] 2 ontologies and one inference engine.

tanaya nadkarni tanu840 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 06:43:43 PDT 2007

Hi....My final year project deals with Fipa Device Ontology and QOS
ontology.I have created both the ontologies using protege.I have also
integrated Jess with protege using Jess Tab.
Now I have to design an inference engine which uses both the ontologies and
uses one infrence engine.
Can some one please help me with this....as in tell me how i can make one
infrence engine take facts from both the ontologies.

Tanaya Nadkarni