[protege-discussion] Calculations in Protégé

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 12 14:03:05 PDT 2007

To add sqrt function to PAL, you need to write Java code to define and
implement the function as an extension of PAL's SingleArityFunction.
Take a look at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.pal.functions.RoundNumber.java
in the PAL source code. You can copy and modify this code to implement
sqrt() for PAL. Remember to list the newly added function in the
manifest file.

Samson