[protege-discussion] question about 'using protege forms in other appications'

Yun Lin yun.lin2005 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 16:18:39 PDT 2007

Hi, Tania,
Thank you very much for the help. It works now. One more question: If I
would like to use the protege OWL ontology browser  UI (e.g. browse OWL
Classes tree, and click a class to display its  properties and constraints),
which classes I should instantiate? I only want to display the OWL ontology,
and choose the classes, but do not need to edit them.

Again, thanks a lot!

Yun