[protege-discussion] (no subject)

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 13 13:22:08 PDT 2007

tanaya nadkarni wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I had a doubt about how do we write a rule in jess with jesstab and save
> it,so that it will be invoked later automatically everytime a new instance
> is created.

I haven't done this before, but you may want to try writing a Protege
project plugin that, upon loading a Protege project, initializes JessTab
by (through Jess and Protege API) creating the Jess Rete instance,
mapping Protege classes to Jess templates and calling Jess
"run-until-halt" to have Jess running in the background.

Samson
Samson Tu                    email: swt at stanford.edu