[protege-discussion] Algernon : Instance with multi-classes

Robert Dave twisterstormm at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 00:03:56 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'am working on Algernon and I would like to use it to define instances which
are linked with two classes. When I create an instance with Algernon, it will be
linked with a class. For example, an instance of columnist is an Author. Then I
want Algernon to link the instance with a second class, for example tell the
columnist as a employee.
The command 'direct-class' is able to check is an instance is linked with a
class. But I don't find the way to link an instance with a second class.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Robert.