[protege-discussion] Calculations in Protégé

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 14 16:59:49 PDT 2007

Robert,

You only need JDK 1.5 to compile the plugin, not JDK 1.6. We have
documentation about creating a plugin jar on our website:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/pdk/plugins/manifests.html

We also have documentation about how to develop a plugin and general
plugin debuging tips here:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/dev.html

I hope this helps.
Tania