[protege-discussion] How can I import a project which uses several RDFS files?

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 14 17:08:24 PDT 2007

Dear Sorin,

You can include an RDFS project into another one by using the Project ->
Manage included projects menu.

This works with the RDF Backend
(http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RDFBackend) which is included
in the Protege full distribution.

First, you need to create the project files for the rdfs files. You
should do this bottom-up. Create first the project for the "most"
included project, say A. So, you create first a.pprj. You can do this in
the File menu -> New -> RDF Backend and enable the checkbox "Create from
existing sources" and follow the wizard steps.

Then, you should create the project for B and include a.pprj in it in
one of the wizard steps. And then do the same with C and include b.pprj
in it (no need to include a.pprj, because it is already included by
b.pprj). This should work.

Tania