[protege-discussion] Add Some Color To Life

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 14 17:14:01 PDT 2007

You can display the slots in anyway you want, if you develop your custom
slot widget. We have documentation about developing slot widgets here:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/dev.html#plugins

In the current Protege, if you enter an invalid value for a slot, you
will see a red border around it and the tooltip will give you an idea
why the value is invalid.

Tania