[protege-discussion] import multiple schema files in a singleProtege project

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 14 17:16:47 PDT 2007

Sorin,

Please see my answer to your initial post.

In Protege OWL, if you import the other rdfs files (which you will have
to convert first to OWL), you will see in the classes tab also the
imported classes.

If you have Protege-OWL related questions, please post on the
Protege-OWL mailing list.

Thanks,
Tania