[protege-discussion] DIG Reasoner Error

ckullmann christian.kullmann at uni-dortmund.de
Thu Mar 15 02:51:45 PDT 2007

Hi Luciana,

i just had the same problem and found a solution that worked for me.
Start your Reasoner just normally and then change the URL in protege at
"OWL->Preferences->URL Reasoner" from "http://localhost:8080" to something
representing your computer's ip like "http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080", just
that you enter the ip instead of the x's.

I hope this works for you.

Best regards
Christian