[protege-discussion] How can I import a project which uses several RDFS files?

Sorin N. Ciolofan ciolofan at ics.forth.gr
Thu Mar 15 08:12:47 PDT 2007

Dear Mrs. Tania,

 I've followed the indications you gave me and all worked ok until I
discovered another, let's say, "Problem".
After I've defined the C project all worked fine and as expected. I saved
the C project. Without making additional changes I tried to open the same
project C but I got errors (SAX's Parser class not found).
 I've attached a snapshot of the error I got.
 I repeated the experiment again two times (creating all the 3 projects,
including as indicated, etc) but the result was the same.
 Have you any idea about this?

With best regards,
Sorin