[protege-discussion] import multiple schema files in a single Protege project

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 15 10:24:32 PDT 2007

Hi Sorin,

The error that you get indicates that the xerces.jar was not found on
the classpath. So, what you need to do, is to edit the Protege.lax file
and add the xerces.jar in the classpath.

You can do this either in a text editor by opening the Protege.lax file
and add at the end of the line that starts with lax.class.path the entry:

plugins/edu.stanford.smi.protegex.rdf_backend/xerces.jar

Or, you can do the same in the Protege GUI in the menu Projects ->
Configure -> protege.properties -> Protege.lax

and edit the same property. After this, you need to restart Protege and
then the rdf inclusion should work.

Tania